Who are we ?
CrĂ©Ă©e en 2009, SYNERGIE est lâ€™association regroupant les principales entreprises de Nouvelle-CalĂ©donie engagĂ©es dans les Ă©nergies renouvelables et la maĂ®trise de lâ€™Ă©nergie.
Founded in 2009, SYNERGIE is an association bringing together the main companies involved with renewable energy sources and energy management in New Caledonia.
Coming together in this way has become necessary and vital for the stakeholders in the sector, in order to highlight to the authorities the urgency and interest in the territory being able to achieve sustainable and structured development in our sector.
SYNERGIE has been labelled a “company cluster” by DATAR since 2011.
SYNERGIE has several aims:
- To become a key voice on the issues surrounding renewable energy and energy management in New Caledonia.
- To develop the local economy and create employment opportunities.
- To promote Caledonian know-how in the South Pacific, providing technical support.
- To reduce the proportion of fossil fuels used in producing the electricity for our territory, and, by doing so, play our part in reducing greenhouse gas emissions..
- To increase our energy autonomy and uphold the value of our natural heritage
- To contribute to managing the cost of energy in New Caledonia.
- To follow technological advances and research innovation.
- To assess and produce pilot projects.
These aims are by no means exhaustive, and form part of decisive move towards Environmental Responsibility.